Lucky Col
Dance as though nobody's watching, love like it's never going to hurt

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Urgent Press Announcement

Important:

I would like to make it clear that I am ruling myself out of the race to become the next England manager as I would like to continue honouring my contract with the NHS.

Not that I thought for one minute I was in with a chance, but then it didn't stop this self-obsessed no-mark.

From the BBC (with who I thought Sam Allardyce was refusing to talk, ho hum):

Newcastle boss Sam Allardyce has ruled himself out of the running to become the next England manager.

Allardyce was Bolton manager when he was touted for the England job which McClaren got 18 months ago.

He has since become Newcastle manager and has recently signed a new contract and said he wanted to honour it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home