Lucky Col
Dance as though nobody's watching, love like it's never going to hurt

Friday, May 26, 2006

It's a stick up

After all my promises to the contrary, I found myself watching events from the house last night.

The young blonde (I still don't know their names) was whinging on about something, splitting up the older members of the house and there were a couple of immature tantrums from the others, all watched over by professional psychiatrists.

It was only when they all went to the sea-side I realised I was watching 'House of Tiny Tearaways' and not Big Brother.

If you watch '...Tearaways' on a regular basis, you realise there are only two things you need to bring up kids properly:

  1. Firstly, you have to stick together and portray a united front, otherwise kids will spot a weakness and play you off against your partner



  2. And secondly, you can change any child's behavioral problems almost immediately with the use of lots & lots of coloured stickers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home