Lucky Col
Dance as though nobody's watching, love like it's never going to hurt

Friday, May 05, 2006

Not getting much work done today

Of course, the ONLY thing occupying my mind today is the impending League One decider at Bradford tomorrow.

It's probably a little bit sad that a 37 year old bloke is pre-occupied by the possibility of getting into the play-offs, especially as three months ago it was as unlikely as a 62 year old man climbing a tree.

But I know from experience that there are three things that are guarnateed to happen between now and 5pm tomorrow afternoon:
  1. I'll have my recurring dream, the one I have before any event where I have to be on time. Think a cross between John Cleese's 'Clockwise' & the superb 'Trains, Planes & Automobiles' ("I want a f***ing car and I want it right f***ing now!").
  2. In between me getting up tomorrow morning and my mate picking me up, I won't be able to sit down.
  3. Forest will win, the sun will shine and everything will be excellent in the world. Or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home