Lucky Col
Dance as though nobody's watching, love like it's never going to hurt

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Never ...

Paulie tagged me with this, and as I'm someone who says yes to everything, I'll list the ten things that I WILL definately never do. (see what I did there ?!!)

I will never ...

... appreciate wine in the way I know it's supposed to be appreciated. "What does it taste like ?"; "It tastes like wine !"

... listen to jazz music. If I wanted to listen to 5 people who've never met and who can't play a note on instruments they've just been introduced to, I'll do it myself.

... go to Australia.

... play James Bond again. Everyone thinks they can do a Sean Connery impression, and that was mine.

... vote Tory, even if voting Labour is getting closer to this than I'd like.

... forget or forgive the racist, bullying tossers I used to work with at Diageo.

... forget how my new born children smelled.

... see what all the fuss is about the Scissor Sisters. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing intrinsically wrong with them, I just don't get what the big deal is. Likewise The Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Razorlight & Kasabian. And Radiohead's 'OK Computer', what's the deal with that ? Best album ever ? It's not even the best Radiohead album.

... be able to work out how canal locks work.

... knowingly let down a friend in need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home