Lucky Col
Dance as though nobody's watching, love like it's never going to hurt

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Forest 1:1 Rotherham

Back to my spiritual home in the Upper Bridgford, and a good pint with an old Newshouse mate before the game. As he rightly pointed out, it was the first time he'd got into the ground as early as half past two, and I still made him miss the kick-off.

That was the high-light of the afternoon, it went down-hill from there on in.

A fair result, really, and to be fair, we were lucky to get the one, although it was as clear cut a penalty as you're ever likely to see.

What is it with special offer ticket prices, bumper crowds and then pish performances?

I don't want to start with slagging the manager off (I'll leave my vitriol on that score to Steve McClown), but when you're drawing 1:1 at home to one of the worst teams in the country and you make two substitutions, the last thing I would expect are two defenders coming on.

Come on Col, sort it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home