Lucky Col
Dance as though nobody's watching, love like it's never going to hurt

Thursday, June 04, 2009

If only I could pick 6 numbers with the same success

The interview stage of The Apprentice always has me shouting at the TV more than usual, quite how some of these losers manage to make it to their 12th birthday without getting knocked down by a bus is beyond me, let alone be allowed anywhere near a photocopier.

So James goes for not letting his colleagues 'spunk money up a wall' at work and for 'bringing ignorance to the table' in meetings. Jeez, I've worked with people who need telling which way round to sit at a table, yet none of them would be proud to be ignorant. Bye bye loser.

Lorraine is Irish, apparently, something which she'd manage to hide for the rest of the program until finding her Lucky Stars just before walking into Karen Brady's office. When asked about getting her dates of employment wrong, she claimed it was just a typo and should have read 2008 instead of 2007. Oops. I'll need to change the typo on my CV now. Where it reads 'Head of ICI' it should say 'Post room operative', a simple mistake. And then she scrubs up really well on the You're Fired program, which only goes to show one thing, not only is she useless at business, but she can't even put her own slap-on properly. Bye bye loser.

So, the last three. I don't want to blow my own trumpet here, but Clough knows I will. Way, way back in April I wrote;

I’ve got a feeling that SirAlan has already pretty much decided on who are his favourite two or three (Debra, Kate, Yasmina) and will keep them in regardless.


Well bugger me. To be fair I did say Newcastle would challenge the top four and Fulham would be certs for relegation last season, but at least in this case I was right.

Debra is only 23 apparently, but has already p****d off more people than all those darned MP's expenses combined. Those were references from her company. Those were references that she gave the show as contacts. And they said she was arrogant and obnoxious. What the f**k do the others think of her, the ones she thought of passing on as referees and then thought better of it ? She did manage to instigate probably the best put down of the whole series on the You're Fired show, Jane Moore of the Sun standing up for Debra, arguing that had she been a bloke, she would have got away with acting like a t**t. 'Fuck me', exhaled Jo Brand, 'a Sun journalist with a feminist agenda', chewing the inept Sun lickspittle, spitting her out and leaving her looking like a complete idiot without the hapless moron even knowing it had happened. You can read more about Jane Moore here, but trust me, have a bucket handy.

For Debra, Bye bye nasty loser.

So it's down to the last two. Yasmina has no real interest in winning while Kate would argue she was on fire if you told her she needed to be & wasn't. With James gone the TV's not going to be as humorous, but with Philip back still licking the stab wounds in the back from his ex-squeeze, at least there'll be one Geordie not going down this month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home