Lucky Col
Dance as though nobody's watching, love like it's never going to hurt

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I think I must still be wasted after the weekend

Someone pinch me .....

(From the BBC)

So, how is it going to go on the first day ?

SGE: "Show me the office where Brian Clough used to sit"

Secretary: "Pardon"

SGE: "And show me the trophy room, I'd like to see the European Cups"

Secretary: "I think you might be confused, this is ..."

SGE: "And why aren't the players training in red ?"

Secretary: "... Notts County."

SGE: "So this isn't the team I saw beat Malmo in '79 ?"

Secretary: "No, they play over the river, you see those shiny stands gleaming in the sunlight, that's the City Ground, home of Nottingham Forest. This is Meadow Lane ..."

SGE: "Where ?"

Secretary: "... home of Notts County."

SGE: "Oh bugger. Can you get me the phone number of Sara Blizzard ?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home