Lucky Col
Dance as though nobody's watching, love like it's never going to hurt

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Male grooming

I've never worn make-up.

OK, that's a small lie. The one & only time was when I was 10 years old and because of my height it was felt that I was an ideal candidate for the role of Ugly Sister in the school panto. This was in the days when the school panto was a proper school panto and not a politically correct exercise in forcing stage struck lemmings to sing non-denominational Beatles songs to banks of video cameras.

As the years have gone by, the aging process has taken its inevitable toll on me, as it does for everyone.

So I've recently taken the major step of using a cream to stop the spread of wrinkles under my eyes.

I'm sure a good night's sleep once in a while would perform the same task, but where's the fun in that ? There's a reason why a candle has got two ends.

So far, though, I've not noticed much difference. Well, apart from just one …

I can honestly say that the skin on the tip of my index finger is the smoothest it's ever been.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home