Lucky Col
Dance as though nobody's watching, love like it's never going to hurt

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Oops

No post yesterday, I was too busy eating my hat.

And if one more person who I haven't spoken to in months asks me, in a fake scouse accent, "Accrington Stanley, who are they ?", I'll more than likely chin 'em.

But, our defeat on Monday became clear when watching TV last night. David Pleat, Forest's new Director of Football was at the Champions League game in Kiev, presumably scouting for when we're back in Europe in 2 years.

Pleat must be a busy man. Part time Football director, part time media pundit and part time inspector of kerbs.

Which meant on Monday night, without a Director of Football, we were left with the Director of clueless lumps upfield.

A friend of mine has commented that we can now concentrate on the league. But we've been concentrating on the league for a few years now, I replied, and look where it's got us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home