Lucky Col
Dance as though nobody's watching, love like it's never going to hurt

Monday, February 19, 2007

Obvious

I like wooden floors. Original oak floorboards sanded & varnished back to their former glory, or even a bit of cheap laminate flooring looks good to me.

But my mind has been changed by the latest Budweiser advert. The main character has had rubber floors installed so he can bounce his bottles of Bud to his friends straight from the fridge, without them breaking.

Genius.

In case you're wondering, I don't work for Budweiser, so in the name of fairness I think it's only fair that I point out that Budweiser is, in fact, chemically concocted, head-ache inducing pish, and I'd rather go outside and lick the road clean than drink it.

Still, good advert.

And while I'm on the subject, if someone DID create the "best nightclub in the world", you can bet your life they wouldn't serve Carlsberg. Would kind of spoil things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home