Lucky Col
Dance as though nobody's watching, love like it's never going to hurt

Friday, March 28, 2008

Gareth Hunt

Got to admit a secret fetish of mine.

For some unknown reason, I love The Apprentice on BBC.

Having gone through my own set of (admittedly less strenuous) interviews recently, I know how they feel.

Actually, not being embedded up my own a**e, I have no idea how they feel.

One of the main reasons I watch it, apart from smugly acknowledging that having a private education hasn't left me as an intellectually stunted moron, is counting up the Gareth Hunt moments in the program.

The number of times I look at one of the participants on the screen and make a hand gesture indicating I've got some coffee beans in my hand.

For the record, Wednesday night was 3 on the "Gareth-Hunt o'meter"


And if anyone can find me a link to the classic Gareth Hunt motion, rather than the more subtle Diane Keen version below, I'll be very grateful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home