Lucky Col
Dance as though nobody's watching, love like it's never going to hurt

Friday, May 30, 2008

Computer says "no" #2

After being dragged down to Boots in town on one of the very few free days I get off at weekends, for an eye test I didn't want and, as it turned out, didn't really need, I then get sent clearly the wrong contact lenses for my eyes.

Either that or getting older and sitting in front of a computer all day actual makes your eyes BETTER !!

So, a quick call to Boots to sort it all out and I'm told that indeed, yes, my eyes have made some kind of biblical recovery because that's what the computer says.

So that must be right then, eh !!!

When I ask if this is OK, I'm told to "just try them in for a couple of days, see how you get on".

I'll tell you now how I'd get on. Wrapped round a b****y tree is how I'd get on, you bunch of Boots Muppets !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home