Lucky Col
Dance as though nobody's watching, love like it's never going to hurt

Friday, June 06, 2008

Caber

Here is a picture of a man tossing a caber.


























He would be called, what is commonly known as, a big tosser.

Which leads me neatly to the start of Big Brother 9.

Why is this program still on ?

Who is so stupid as still watches it ?

How many people who weren't total w***ers last year have suddenly turned into egotistical non-entities in the space of 12 months ?

Who gives a flying f**k who wins ?

I'll tell you who's going to win at Big Brother this year.

The same person who won last year.

Me.

Because last year I did the same as I'm planning on doing this, I didn't watch a single f***ing second of it.

1 Comments:

  • Bland shite. Never watched & never will.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment



<< Home