Lucky Col
Dance as though nobody's watching, love like it's never going to hurt

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Meme of 3

Paulie tagged me with this. The last time I played tag, if I remember rightly, I had to kiss (name of Claire Grogan look-a-like removed), although it would more likely have been (name of Bulwinkle look-a-like removed). I'll happily share a bed with Paulie, but I aint kissing him!

1. Things that scare me

  • Knife carrying mentality

  • Global warming

  • Mugs on the edge of tables



2. People who make me laugh
  • My family

  • Al & Wobbly

  • My friends



3. Things I hate most
  • Racism

  • Lateness

  • Newcastle United



4. Things I don't understand
  • How anyone can honestly say that the war in Iraq is about ANYTHING other than money

  • How the Tories won the '92 General Election

  • How canal locks work



5. Things I'm doing right now
  • Taking a week off before starting a new job

  • De-frosting my freezer

  • Inventing new reasons to put off all the other crappy jobs I've got to do



6. Things I want to do before I die
  • Go to a match at the San Siro

  • Be debt free

  • Be officially diagnosed as immortal



7. Things I can do
  • Break a 1" thick piece of wood with my bare hands

  • Find my way home after a night out, irrespective of my condition or location

  • Climb out of barrel of s**t smelling of roses



8. Ways to describe my personality
  • Black & white

  • Quiet & reserved

  • Calm



9. Things I can't do
  • Mrs Clifton was right, I can't sing for toffee

  • Play any musical instrument

  • Beat my 9 year old at FIFA



10. Things I think you should listen to
  • The entire back catalogue of the Wedding Present & New Order

  • The sound of the seagulls and the sea at Spey Bay, Moray

  • Whatever makes you happy



11. Things you should never listen to
  • Anyone who tells you you can't do something when, quite obviously, you can

  • Doctors who tell you to go home when you know there's something else wrong with you

  • Jack Johnson



12. Things I'd like to learn
  • How to speak a foreign language without translating it back & forth into English first

  • More Taekwando

  • How to beat my 9 year old at FIFA



13. Favourite foods
  • Chocolate

  • Mr T's kebabs

  • Chocolate



14. Beverages I drink regularly
  • Tea

  • Beer

  • Milk



15. Shows I watched as a kid
  • Runaround

  • TOTP

  • Cheers



16. People I'm tagging (to do this meme)

My involvement of the "blogging community" knows no start, one is Paulie and the other is McGaribaldi, who Paulie also tagged. Playing tag on your own was never any fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home