Lucky Col
Dance as though nobody's watching, love like it's never going to hurt

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Nightbus, is this the in place to be ?

I don't know why it's taken me so long to sample the joys of night-buses in Nottingham, heaven knows I used them often enough during my short stay in London, but Saturday I broke my night-bus cherry by catching the 98 back home.

Standing at the bus stop at quarter past three in the morning I had visions of a magical mystery tour round the estates of Nottingham before arriving home somtime in the middle of next week.

In reality, the bus couldn't have taken a shorter route to my house if I'd been driving it myself. Superb !

Is this the future for beer induced travel ?
Have taxis had their day ?

Yes and indeed, YES.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home