Lucky Col
Dance as though nobody's watching, love like it's never going to hurt

Monday, October 09, 2006

Good weekend

I was at a wedding on Saturday, so fortunately missed Forest getting hammered at home and England boring everyone to tears.

Is this yet another blip for Forest, or can they get a bit of a kick up the a**e from this ? They can't keep playing badly, losing and having to rely on everyone else to get bad results to stay top. Any more blips and it's going to start looking like one of those heart monitors you see on Casualty.

Not overly bothered by England, Steve MacLaren bores me to be honest, I preferred Sven. We seem to be spending too much time shackling the players away from just being themselves. Managing England should be one of the easiest jobs in football, yet people seem to go out of their way to make it more difficult than necessary.

At least I didn't miss the Scotland game. Not that I was around for it on Saturday, but my brother-in-law went to the game at Hampden (no mean feat from Fochabers, it's easier to get to Glasgow from Nottingham) and on Sunday he provided me with a kick-by-kick description of the whole match.

Walter Smith can finally start to dream of Euro 2008. He can buy a big TV, beers in the fridge etc etc etc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home