Lucky Col
Dance as though nobody's watching, love like it's never going to hurt

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Up his own a**e

I don't like Craig Bellamy. Never have done, and never will. To me, he's the personification of giving a thug too much money and too much time to spend it.

Because, in my opinion, he's not that good anyway.

But obviously Craig thinks differently.

Heckled by a supporter after Wales's friendly defeat by Poland this week, Craig defends himself by saying:

It's a shame. I've shown my commitment to Wales turning up for these sorts of games, ...


What does he mean, "these sorts of games" ? He's a professionally paid footballer, who doubtlessly gets substantially even more money because of his international status, yet moans about then having to play in international games.

Knob.

But in true pot & kettle fashion, he then states, and I quote:

I was trying to do an interview but that happens, that happens... a lot of them drink, ...


Do they, Craig ? Do they ?

Ever done anything like that, Craig ?

No ? (Drunken texts)

No ? (Bellamy faces uncertain future)

No ? (Bellamy cautioned for assault)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home