Lucky Col
Dance as though nobody's watching, love like it's never going to hurt

Monday, October 02, 2006

If you can remember the 60's, you weren't there

Drugs are bad for you. They rot the brain, they change your personality, they drain your finances, they force you to lose whole portions of the day. Only a fool deliberately chooses that life changing course.

But I am that fool.

My drug of choice; Alcohol ? Nope. Weed ? No ? Something stronger ? Definitely not.

So what is it that is going to cause me to suspend myself from reality ? That will become so self encompassing as to stop me fulfilling a meaningful role in human society ? That will turn me into a virtual cabbage ?

Lego Star Wars II The Original Trilogy on my eldest's Nintendo Gamecube.

Goodbye world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home