Lucky Col
Dance as though nobody's watching, love like it's never going to hurt

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Why Don't You ...... ?

I don't do Twitter. Charlie Brooker does, although neither of us have ever done Docking, which he helpfully explains in great detail for the straight & Jewish gay communities.

I can't really see the point, I don't imagine for one minute that anyone gives a s**t what I get up to 24/7.

Hell, even I don't care what I'm doing myself ALL the time.

And I can't think of anyone of whom I'd enjoy a similar level of interaction.

There's laws against that sort of thing. It's called STALKING.

If I did do Twitter it would be a very repetitive entry:

If I wasn't wasting my time on this b******s, I'd be doing something a lot more interesting.


Now, for those who ARE interested, I'm just off to look up the word "Irony" in the dictionary.

1 Comments:

  • It's a fair point!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:04 PM  

Post a Comment



<< Home