Lucky Col
Dance as though nobody's watching, love like it's never going to hurt

Monday, January 14, 2008

An easier boycott to swallow

Having just gotten over my own boycott of Marston's Pedigree, it now seems that D***y County are to be backed by Starbucks, the American purveyors of mass produced sludge-in-a-mug. Won't be going there again, then.

And not for any other of the 15million odd reasons you can find to boycott Starbucks if you look not at all closely on the internet.

From the Daily Mail (and before anyone else says it, I know, I know, the f***ing Daily Mail. In my defence I didn't actually buy it to read, just had it pointed out to me from somewhere else, ok. I provide this link as proof that I'm not making this up. If you're not interested in the Diana inquest, whether Peter Hain should be hung, drawn & quartered and how either of those things will impact on your mortgage, don't click the link.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home